Best Lawyers Recognizes 39 Arnall Golden Gregory Attorneys, Including Four Lawyers of the Year
ATLANTA – Best Lawyers’® 2018 rankings recognize 39 Arnall Golden Gregory lawyers for exceptional service, including four Atlanta-area Lawyers of the Year: Robert L. Rothman, Scott A. Fisher and Suzanne T. Plybon.
The latest rankings also include nine newcomers to the prestigious list: Sherman A. Cohen, Corporate; Brooke F. Dickerson, Environmental; Jonathan E. Eady, Real Estate; Michael D. Golden, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses; Alan G. Minsk, FDA; Jonathan L. Neville, Real Estate; Henry M. Perlowski, Employment Law – Management, Jeremy T. Ware, Trusts and Estates; and Ronald A. Weiner, Commercial Transactions/UCC Law.
A Lawyer of the Year is an attorney with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the Lawyer of the Year for each specialty and location.
Mr. Rothman, a repeat winner, for Litigation – First Amendment; Mr. Fisher for Real Estate; and Ms. Plybon for Trusts and Estates.
Other Arnall Golden Gregory attorneys ranked by Best Lawyers are:
• R. Michael Barry, Healthcare
• Jason E. Bring, Healthcare
• Jennifer D. Burgar, Healthcare
• Henry R. Chalmers, Commercial Litigation
• Aaron M. Danzig, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Stephen M. Dorvee, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Trademark
• Kevin B. Getzendanner, Commercial Litigation
• Jonathan Golden, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
• John L. Gornall Jr., Economic Development
• Cleburne E. Gregory III, Tax
• Donald I. Hackney Jr., Corporate
• Glenn P. Hendrix, Commercial Litigation, Healthcare, Elder Law, International Arbitration – Commercial
• Allen I. Hirsch, Commercial Litigation
• Jack K. Holland, Trusts and Estates
• Alan C. Horowitz, Healthcare
• Bertram L. Levy, Trusts and Estates
• Steven A. Pepper, Real Estate
• Hedy S. Rubinger, Healthcare, Elder Law
• H. Carol Saul, Healthcare
• Abe J. Schear, Real Estate
• Teri A. Simmons, Immigration
• Philip G. Skinner, Real Estate
• Jay I. Solomon, Immigration
• John C. Spinrad, Environmental, Litigation – Environmental
• Scott E. Taylor, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Trademark
• J. Grant Wilmer Jr., Real Estate
Best Lawyers’ methodology is based entirely on peer review and recognition is considered a significant honor.
About Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory was selected to The National Law Journal’s prestigious “Midsize Hot List” because of its success in helping aspiring businesses resolve pressing issues related to regulation, litigation, globalization, privacy and growth. With 160 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, AGG provides exceptional partner relationships, deep industry knowledge, flexible service, and value to help clients grow and protect their businesses and achieve their definition of success.
- Corporate & Finance
- Food, Drug, Device, Biologic, & Cosmetic
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Intellectual Property Counseling
- International Arbitration
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution