Colleen K. Heibeck
Colleen is a partner in the Real Estate practice and a member of the Retail industry team.
Colleen focuses her practice on commercial real estate where she represents developers, lenders, landlords, tenants, borrowers, sellers, and purchasers in complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing in the retail, hospitality, and general real estate areas. She assists clients in the planning, negotiating, structuring, and closing of these deals. She is well-versed in the many facets of the real estate industry.
Colleen previously was a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), a designation that signifies her knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor,magna cum laude
- Aquinas College, Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Business Administration,magna cum laude
- State of Georgia
- State of Michigan
- State of North Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- Michigan Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Ends 2022 Strong With Addition of 25 Legal Professionals Across Six Practices in Highly Competitive Atlanta and Washington, D.C. MarketsDecember 27, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- EventsAGG Attorneys to Speak at ICSC+U.S. Law 2022October 26-28, 2022 | Speaking Engagements | Orlando, Florida
- NewsAGG Continues Growth in Real Estate Practice With Addition of Two Partners and an Of Counsel in AtlantaOctober 11, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP