ATLANTA – The 2019 Best Lawyers in America® guide recognizes 40 Arnall Golden Gregory attorneys for exceptional service.
A new addition to the guide is Andrew Flake, a partner in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the group’s Alternative Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Team. Andrew, who also is co-leader of the firm’s Health Information Technology Industry Team, is ranked in the Commercial Litigation category.
Other Arnall Golden Gregory attorneys ranked by Best Lawyers are:
- Donald I. Hackney Jr., Corporate
- Glenn P. Hendrix, Commercial Litigation, Healthcare, Elder Law, International Arbitration – Commercial
- Allen I. Hirsch, Commercial Litigation
- Jack K. Holland, Trusts and Estates
- Robert L. Rothman, Litigation – First Amendment
- H. Carol Saul, Healthcare
- Jay I. Solomon, Immigration
Best Lawyers’ methodology is based entirely on peer review and recognition is considered a significant honor.
ABOUT ARNALL GOLDEN GREGORY LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory (AGG), an Am Law 200 law firm with 165 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, takes a “business sensibility” approach when advising clients. AGG provides industry knowledge, attention to detail, transparency and value to help businesses and individuals achieve their definition of success. AGG’s transaction, litigation, regulatory and privacy counselors serve clients in healthcare, real estate, litigation matters, business transactions, fintech, global commerce, government investigations and logistics and transportation. AGG subscribes to the belief “not if, but how.” Visit us at www.agg.com.