ATLANTA – The newly released Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2019, a selective guide to the leading attorneys in the United States, recognizes 20 Arnall Golden Gregory lawyers and eight practices. These numbers are up from 2018 and show significant strides in the firm’s advancement to providing full-service legal transactions to a growing roster of clients. Chambers identified Arnall Golden Gregory’s “strong and diversified team of lawyers…that take the time to understand business needs and be a valuable partner. Their depth of expertise and experience,” goes to work in the Corporate, Real Estate, Healthcare and Litigation fields as well as deep channels within each practice through the partnership of industry teams.
“The growth in the number of both individuals and practices ranked in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA is a result of the success we have found in helping to achieve our clients’ business goals,” said Arnall Golden Gregory Managing Partner Jonathan E. Eady. Eady also touts the “value and insights beyond legal work, engaged partner-driven service and expertise, and commitment to integrity, professionalism and collaboration” as driving factors in the success of long-term client relationships.
The AGG attorneys that Chambers lists as “Leaders in their Field” are:
- Anisa I. Abdullahi, Banking & Finance
- R. Michael Barry, Healthcare
- Jason E. Bring, Healthcare
- Brooke F. Dickerson, Environment
- Scott A. Fisher, Real Estate
- Jonathan Golden, Corporate/M&A
- Glenn P. Hendrix, Healthcare
- Steven A. Kaye, Real Estate
- Ashley S. Kelly, Labor & Employment
- Darryl S. Laddin, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Alan G. Minsk, Life Sciences: Regulatory/Compliance
- Henry M. Perlowski, Labor & Employment
- Rebekah N. Plowman, Healthcare
- Robert L. Rothman, Litigation: General Commercial
- Hedy S. Rubinger, Healthcare
- H. Carol Saul, Healthcare
- Teri A. Simmons, Immigration
- Philip G. Skinner, Real Estate
- Jay I. Solomon, Immigration
- John C. Spinrad, Environment
In addition, Chambers ranks the following practices as exceptional in their field:
For over thirty years, Chambers and Partners has conducted research that includes thousands of interviews with clients and peers, and determines rankings based on select criteria, such as technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money, and depth of team. Chambers guides are used to find exceptional business lawyers around the globe.
ABOUT ARNALL GOLDEN GREGORY LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory (AGG) is an Am Law 200 law firm with offices in Atlanta and Washington, DC. Our client-service model is rooted in taking a “business sensibility” approach of fully understanding how our clients’ legal matters fit into their overall business objectives. We provide industry knowledge, attention to detail, transparency and value to help businesses and individuals achieve their definition of success. Our transaction, litigation and regulatory counselors serve clients in healthcare, real estate, litigation and other dispute resolution, business transactions, fintech, global commerce, government investigations and logistics and transportation. With our rich experience and know-how, we don’t ask “if,” we figure out “how.” Visit us at www.agg.com.