Intellectual Property Litigation
The size of our Intellectual Property practice, coupled with the firm’s mid-sized stature, uniquely positions our team of attorneys to handle our client’s most complex IP issues efficiently without sacrificing quality or expertise. Our team “punches far above its weight” due in part to the complexity of the cases we handle and the high-profile clients that we serve.
Our team is valued for their practical and cost-effective approach to protecting, exploiting, and enforcing intellectual property rights for clients of all sizes, particularly in the mid-market space. Our team of IP litigators has handled complex litigation matters across a varied array of industries, including dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals and biologics, medical devices, personal care and cosmetics, food and beverage, entertainment and sports, logistics, franchising, and software.
We represent our clients across a variety of IP litigation and dispute resolution, including:
- Patent litigation and dispute resolution in U.S. District Courts, the ITC, the USPTO, and administrative proceedings, including inter partes reviews and ex parte reexaminations
- Trademark/trade dress litigation before state and federal courts and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Software infringement, misappropriation, and defects litigation involving copyright infringement and/or trade secret theft
- False advertising litigation in state and federal courts
- Medical device litigation, including trade secrets, patents, and false advertising
World Trademark Review’s WTR 1000, the only standalone publication to recommend law firms and individual lawyers worldwide who work in the trademark field, recognizes AGG’s Trademark practice. Tucker Barr, Anuj Desai, Steve Dorvee, and Matt Wilson are also included individually as leaders in this area of law.
News & Insights
- EventsMatt Zapadka and John Dresch Presenting Strafford Webinar on Refuting Obviousness With Secondary ConsiderationsJune 6, 2023 | AGG Seminars & Webinars
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory’s 2023 Partner Class Featured in Daily ReportMay 30, 2023 | In the News | The Daily Report
- EventsAGG and ABV Agency Hosted Art Law and Legal Trends EventMay 23, 2023 | AGG Seminars & Webinars | Atlanta, Georgia
- J. Tucker Barr
- Kevin M. Bell