The size of our Intellectual Property practice coupled with the firm’s mid-sized stature, uniquely positions our team of attorneys to handle our client’s most complex IP issues efficiently without sacrificing quality or expertise. Our team “punches far above its weight” due in part by the complexity of cases we handle and the high-profile clients that we serve.
Our team is valued for their practical and cost-effective approach to protecting, exploiting and enforcing intellectual property rights for clients of all sizes, but particularly in the mid-market space. Our team of IP litigators has handled complex litigation matters across a varied array of industries, including dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals and biologics, medical devices, personal care and cosmetics, food and beverage, entertainment and sports, logistics, franchising and software.
We represent our clients across a variety of IP litigation and dispute resolution including:
- Patent litigation and dispute resolution in U.S. District Courts, the ITC, the USPTO and administrative proceedings, including inter partes reviews and ex parte reexaminations
- Trademark/trade dress litigation before state and federal courts and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Software infringement, misappropriation and defects litigation involving copyright infringement and/or trade secret theft
- False advertising litigation in state and federal courts
- Medical device litigation including trade secrets, patents and false advertising