E. Steven Thompson
Steve is a partner in the Real Estate practice.
Steve focuses his practice on transactional matters, having extensive experience representing lenders, major corporations, and governmental entities in connection with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, ground leasing, commercial leasing and lending. His practice includes representing clients in connection with mixed-use and transit-oriented development projects. In addition to his real estate practice, Steve advises start-up companies and entrepreneurs on all aspects of new business formation and financing.
Steve has previously served as in-house counsel for Invest Atlanta, the official economic development authority for the City of Atlanta, assisting with the management of all legal affairs associated with the City’s economic development priorities.
- Yale Law School, Juris Doctor
- Morehouse College, Bachelor of Arts,magna cum laude
- State of Georgia – 1997
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2021-23
News & Insights
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory’s 2023 Partner Class Featured in Daily ReportMay 30, 2023 | In the News | The Daily Report
- EventsAGG Hosts Art Show Featuring Abstract Artist K.Ross in Honor of Black History MonthFebruary 23, 2023 | AGG Seminars & Webinars | Atlanta, Georgia
- NewsAGG Announces Largest Partner Class in Firm HistoryJanuary 1, 2023 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP