Theodore "Ted" Woodward
Ted is a partner in the Real Estate practice and co-chair of the Office industry team.
Ted focuses his practice on the leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, and development of commercial real estate, spanning multi-family, retail, office, and industrial assets. His clients include commercial real estate developers and owners of office, industrial, multi-family, and retail projects (including apartment developers and Big Box retailers) in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, operation, and, ultimately, sale of properties across the U.S. Ted also assists in the negotiation and creation of complex ownership structures, including joint ventures, for such developments.
Ted regularly provides counsel to both landlords and tenants regarding office, industrial, and retail leasing matters, including the structure of transactions and the negotiation of leases, and assists with ongoing landlord/tenant relationship and other operational matters.
Ted’s real estate experience is enhanced by his representation of both creditors and borrowers in distressed real estate and loan work-out transactions. Prior to joining AGG, Ted was a real estate partner at a global law firm.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor,with Honors
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts
- State of Georgia
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
News & Insights
- EventsPhil Skinner and Ted Woodward Speaking at 13th Annual IBA Real Estate Investments ConferenceApril 19 - 21, 2023 | Speaking Engagements
- NewsPhil Skinner and Ted Woodward Participate in Charity Run Benefiting Families of Fallen Ukrainian SoldiersJuly 13, 2022 | In the News | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- EventsPhil Skinner and Ted Woodward Spoke at the International Bar Association 12th Annual Real Estate Investments ConferenceJune 15-17, 2022 | Conferences