Meghan R. Gordon
Meghan is an associate in the Real Estate practice and a member of the Retail and Industrial & Warehouse/Distribution industry teams.
Meghan is committed to helping clients navigate through the nuances and complexities of the real estate industry. Clients rely on her to analyze and develop pragmatic responses to transaction and development-related real estate matters. She counsels institutional lenders, developers, investors, and businesses in a variety of transactional matters involving leasing, financing, acquisition, and disposition of commercial properties.
Meghan is an adjunct professor of real estate transactions at Georgia State University College of Law. In addition, Meghan provides pro bono legal counsel through the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer Foundation and the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth, Urban Fellow, 2016-17
- Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law
- Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Master of Taxation
- Philip C. Cook Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
- Rollins College, Bachelor of Arts
- Honors Degree Program: International Relations and Affairs; Theater Arts
- State of Georgia
- State of Florida
- Alliance Theatre, Advisory Board Member, 2022-present
- CREW Atlanta, Member, 2017-present
- HYPE (Heighten Your Professional Experience) Young Leaders, 2019-present
- ULI Atlanta, Young Leaders Group, 2017-present
- Rollins College, Atlanta Regional Alumni Council (Chair), 2017-present
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Real Estate Law, 2023
- CREW Atlanta Diane Cox Scholar, May 2017
News & Insights
- EventsAGG Sponsoring CREW Atlanta Event in Celebration of Black History Month 2023February 23, 2023 | Conferences | Atlanta, Georgia
- EventsAGG Attorneys to Speak at ICSC+U.S. Law 2022October 26-28, 2022 | Speaking Engagements | Orlando, Florida
- NewsMeghan Gordon Appointed to Alliance Theatre Advisory Board Class of 2025August 29, 2022 | In the News | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP