John B. Moore
171 17th Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30363
John is an associate in the Real Estate practice and a member of the Retail industry team.
He focuses his practice on general real estate law, including the acquisition, development, and disposition of commercial real estate. He also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Vice President Black Law Student Association
- Associate Member of Business, Entrepreneurship and Tax Law Review
- Frederick Douglas Mock Trial Team Member
- Dean’s List
- Pro Bono Certificate Award Recipient
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Science, Business and Psychology
- University of Missouri Football team
- State of Georgia