Hemant M. Piduru
Hemant is a partner in the Real Estate practice, counseling clients through the acquisition, development, financing, management, leasing, and disposition of real estate assets, including hotel, office, retail, and multifamily.
Prior to joining AGG, Hemant served as senior counsel to InterContinental Hotels Group, where he was involved in more than $1 billion in hotel development projects throughout the U.S. and supported the company in corporate transactions and asset management matters. Additionally, he served as associate general counsel to American Land Lease, a vertically integrated real estate investment trust that owned and operated a portfolio of all-age and active-adult land-lease communities located in 11 states, and practiced law at an Am Law 50 firm. Leveraging his experience in these roles, Hemant has garnered a reputation among his clients for his practical, business-minded guidance to counsel them through complex commercial real estate transactions.
Hemant earned his J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and his Master of Science in Real Estate from Georgia State University.
- University of Florida College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Georgia State University, Master of Science in Real Estate
- Emory University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- State of Georgia
- State of Florida
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2021-23
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Ends 2022 Strong With Addition of 25 Legal Professionals Across Six Practices in Highly Competitive Atlanta and Washington, D.C. MarketsDecember 27, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Continues Growth in Real Estate Practice With Addition of Two Partners and an Of Counsel in AtlantaOctober 11, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP