David P. Ansari
David is a partner in the Real Estate practice and co-chair of the Industrial & Warehouse team. He is also a member of the Office and Retail industry teams.
On a national scale, David represents institutional and private developers in significant commercial real estate transactions. He guides his clients through the development, leasing, acquisition, disposition, and financing of commercial office, mixed-use, retail, industrial, and multi-family assets.
David is active in premier industry organizations, such as NAIOP (the Commercial Real Estate Development Association) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He has also served as pro bono counsel for the Atlanta Music Project and the Center for Puppetry Arts.
David has more than 25 years of experience practicing law. Prior to joining AGG, David was a real estate partner at two other Atlanta-based law firms.
- Representation of a real estate investment company in venture, acquisition, financing, management, and disposition transactions of mixed-use, residential, industrial, storage, and retail assets throughout the southeast.
- Representation of a multi-family real estate investment and management company having in excess of $6 billion of assets under management in venture, acquisition, financing, management, and disposition transactions throughout the southeast and western United States.
- Representation of a multi-national industrial fund having in excess of 2,500,000 square feet of industrial and office flex space throughout the southeast and western United States.
- Representation of real estate funds and insurance owners having in excess of 6,000,000 rentable square feet of Class A office space in the Southeast.
- Representation of a commercial real estate developer in a mixed-use PPP project in Alpharetta, Georgia, consisting of retail, office, and multi-family uses.
- Representation of a commercial real estate developer in a mixed-use PPP project in Snellville, Georgia, consisting of retail, office, and multi-family uses.
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Master of Laws,cum laude
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia - Terry College of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- State of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Music Project, Pro Bono Counsel
- Center for Puppetry Arts, Pro Bono Counsel
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- NAIOP (the Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Property Law Section)
- Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Boosts Commercial Real Estate Practice With the Addition of Two PartnersFebruary 7, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP