Blane is an associate in the Real Estate practice and a member of the Retail industry team.
Blane focuses his practice on primarily on retail real estate, including representing clients locally and nationwide in the acquisition, development, redevelopment, leasing, financing, restructuring and disposition of shopping centers, malls, restaurants, mixed-use, and other retail developments.
Blane loves sports, fitness, traveling, playing trivia, and is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor,summa cum laude
- 2021 Order of the Coif
- 2020 GA State BAR Real Property Section Exemplary Student Award
- 2017 Catherine P. Henson Scholarship
- Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law
- Graduate Research Assistant to Professor Julian Juergensmeyer
- Kennesaw State University, Masters of Science - Conflict Management,with Honors
- Certificate in Mediation
- Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science,magna cum laude
- State of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Real Estate Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP