AGG’s 2020 Annual Employment Law Seminar
Please join AGG’s Employment attorneys on November 18 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm ET for our Annual Employment Law Seminar. We are pleased to bring the program to you virtually this year. This year’s program will close out 2020, look ahead to 2021, and examine the impact of the presidential election and the pandemic on the workplace.
- The Impact of the Presidential Election on the DOL, EEOC, and OSHA
- The Practical Challenges and Legal Risks of a Growing Remote Workplace
- The Impact of Cultural Changes In Society on the Workplace
- Managing a Multinational Workforce when our Borders are (Practically) Closed
- The Changing Workplace: Lessons Learned Since March 2020 – A Panel Discussion with your Peers
Registrations & Credits
Sign up for virtual access. Please click here or the button below to register by Friday, November 13.
The program has been approved for 3 hours of CLE credit by the State Bar of Georgia CLE credit. Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit, and CPE credit hours have been applied for.
- Ashley Steiner Kelly
Partner and General Counsel
- Henry M. Perlowski
- Theresa Y. Kananen
- Megan P. Mitchell
- Teri A. Simmons
- Jennifer L. Shelfer
- Edward P. Cadagin