Edward P. Cadagin
Ed is a partner in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Employment practices.
Ed focuses his practice on commercial litigation and employment matters. He has experience in breach of contract cases, employment disputes, FLSA compliance and class actions, corporate governance matters, Fair Credit Reporting Act claims, and cases involving a range of business torts. He also has experience with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance and investigations.
While at Georgetown Law, Ed was chosen to be a Legal Research and Writing Law Fellow and an extern for the Department of Justice, Criminal Division – FCPA Unit. During the summer after his first year, he worked in Milan, Italy, as a summer associate. After law school, Ed worked for an international law firm in Washington, D.C., practicing employment law.
As a student at Georgetown University, Ed was a rower on the Freshmen Lightweight Crew Team and a member of the Philodemic Society, one of the oldest debate societies in the U.S.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Arts - History and Classics,summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State of Georgia – 2014
- Commonwealth of Virginia – 2012
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Litigation – Labor and Employment, 2023
News & Insights
- PublicationsNational Labor Relations Bombshell: The NLRB Cracks Down on Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement ProvisionsMarch 13, 2023 | Articles | Alerts | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- EventsAGG Hosted Doing Business in the U.S. Program for Mannheim University MBA StudentsJanuary 30, 2023 | AGG Seminars & Webinars | Atlanta, Georgia
- PublicationsVenue Operators, Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Have Their Sights on Your SitesNovember 22, 2022 | Articles | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Returning to the Workplace: Testing Employees for COVID-19
- The New EEOC Guidance on Testing and Other “Return to Work” Considerations
- New CDC Guidance for Employees Potentially Exposed to COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Relief Act Updates: A New Effective Date and DOL Posting
- Your Employee Has COVID-19: Now What?
- Coronavirus Emergency Spurs Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Legislation
- Coronavirus and the Workplace: Client Alert