Sarah is a staff attorney in the Healthcare and Life Sciences practice.
She focuses her practice on healthcare transactions and regulatory matters. Sarah also has over 15 years of experience representing employers at major public companies in all aspects of labor and employment law. This includes wage and hour class actions, discrimination and harassment cases, breach of contract, trade secrets litigation, and daily counseling.
- Cornell Law School, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies,with Distinction
- State of California – 2002
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Healthcare Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- PublicationsGeorgia Licensing Now Requiring Affidavit of Financial Stability in Support of Initial and Change of Ownership ApplicationsFebruary 8, 2022 | Articles | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- PublicationsNew Jersey Legislation Would Increase Scrutiny on Nursing Home CHOWs and Bridging ArrangementsMay 12, 2021 | Articles | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP