Nick A. Passarello
Nick is of counsel in the Commercial Lending and Real Estate practices. He represents lenders and borrowers in connection with a range of secured lending transactions both in Georgia and nationally, including syndicated, club, and bilateral senior credit facilities for cash flow and asset-based loans; private equity leveraged acquisition loans; commercial real estate term and construction loans; and the origination and servicing of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans.
Nick received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where he served as the editor-in-chief of the Alaska Law Review. He received a dual degree in political science and psychology from the University of Georgia in 2010. He serves on the firm’s Associates Committee.
- Represented domestic subsidiary of a European packaging material manufacturer in obtaining $4.1MM in term and revolving debt from a foreign bank to fund build-out of the company’s first American manufacturing line and provide operating capital.
- Represented bank establishing a $25MM revolving facility to provide operating line of credit to an electronic event ticket broker.
- Represented bank making $13.5MM of term and revolving loans to fund sponsor’s leveraged acquisition of a medical information processor.
- Represented bank extending $40MM in term and revolving debt to a sponsor-owned commercial communications services company to fund a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Represented Israeli real estate investors in obtaining $35MM line of credit from a national bank to fund the acquisition of a multi-state portfolio of industrial properties, including subsequent additions of after-acquired properties to the collateral base and increases to the revolving commitment.
- Represented bank extending $8MM of revolving credit to Florida-based beef packer.
- Represented a non-bank lender making a $30.25MM perm loan to refinance construction debt on a 100k+ RSF Class A office building in North Carolina.
- SunTrust Banks – AGG Helps Facilitate Loans to Private Equity Firms for M&A Deals
- Synovus – Financing Issues Resolved for Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- InterContinental Hotels Group - AGG Hired to Negotiate Largest Office Lease Transaction in Atlanta Area for 2015
- Mercy Housing - Arnall Golden Gregory Successfully Paves the Way for Reynoldstown Senior
- Duke University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science,summa cum laude with Highest Honors
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science - Psychology,summa cum laude with Highest Honors
- State of Georgia – 2013
- American Bar Association
- Association for Capital Growth
- State Bar of Georgia
- Secured Finance Network
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Law, 2021-23
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Announces New Partners and Of Counsel for 2022January 18, 2022 | News Releases | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Best Lawyers in America GuidesAugust 19, 2021 | News Releases | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP