Lorelei D. Cisne
Lorelei is of counsel in the Corporate & Finance practice. She enjoys helping public companies with compliance issues, including SEC and exchange regulation, reporting and disclosure issues, and state and federal corporate governance requirements. She has also advised companies in connection with public and private securities offerings, acquisitions, reorganizations, and regulatory investigations.
Assisted Fortune 100 company in connection with $1.5 billion commercial paper program.
Representation of originator in connection with $50 million registered offering of litigation backed receivables.
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor,summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Katzentine-Simon Scholar
- Executive Editor, FSU Law Review
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts
- State of Georgia – 2001
- American Bar Association, Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities
News & Insights
- PublicationsPublic Company Disclosure Considerations During the COVID-19 PandemicApril 14, 2020 | Alerts | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP