Lindsey E. Locke
Lindsey is an associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice.
Lindsey received her Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from the University of Alabama in 2014. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2018, where she served as an articles editor for the Alabama Law Review and was a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board. During law school, she interned for the Honorable R. David Proctor and the Honorable L. Scott Coogler.
- University of Alabama School of Law, Juris Doctor,summa cum laude
- Articles Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Awards: M. Leigh Harrison Award, 2018; CALI Award for Excellence in Employment Law Drafting, 2018; Dean’s Scholar Scholarship Recipient, 2015-2018; Hugo L. Black Scholar Award, 2017; Best Junior Editor Award, Alabama Law Review, 2017; CALI Award for Excellence in Complex Litigation, 2017; CALI Award for Excellence in Labor Arbitration, 2017; CALI Award for Excellence in Sales Law, 2017; CALI Award for Excellence in Civil Procedure, 2015; CALI Award for Excellence in Torts, 2015; CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Writing I, 2015.
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science,summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State of Georgia – 2018
News & Insights
- Events2022 AGG Employment Law Seminar: Back to BasicsNovember 17, 2022 | AGG Seminars & Webinars | Atlanta, Georgia
- PublicationsThe DOL Reverses Course (Yet Again) on Independent Contractors: The New Proposed Rule on the Test for FLSA Independent Contractor StatusOctober 17, 2022 | Articles | Alerts | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsLindsey Hughes to Serve on the 2022-2023 Community Service Committee of the Atlanta Bar Association Litigation SectionJuly 1, 2022 | In the News | Atlanta Bar Association