Graham P. Goldberg
Graham is an associate in the Commercial & Asset-Based Lending and Real Estate practices and a member of the Financial Institutions industry team.
Graham represents lenders and borrowers in connection with a range of debt financing transactions. Graham also represents clients in an array of commercial real estate transactions.
Graham graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he served as executive notes editor of the Georgia Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court team.
Prior to law school, Graham worked at Siemens as a financial analyst in the company’s U.S. Finance Leadership Development Program. Graham also worked as a legislative aide for several sessions at the Georgia General Assembly.
Graham earned undergraduate degrees in finance and public policy from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- Executive Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review, Volume 54
- Moot Court team (including competing in the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria)
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science - Business Administration (Finance),with Highest Honor
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science - Public Policy,with Highest Honor
- Steve & Judy Zelnak Dean’s Scholar
- Senior Class President
- Campaign Manager to winning Student Government Executive Ticket
- Alpha Epsilon Pi, Secretary and Alumni Chair
- The ANAK Society
- State of Georgia
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, Member, 2022-2023
- Georgia Institute of Technology Capitol Jackets Steering Committee, Member
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Real Estate Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsGraham Goldberg Joins ADL 2022-2023 Glass Leadership InstituteSeptember 27, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Anti-Defamation League
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsGraham Goldberg Named to Georgia Institute of Technology’s Capitol Jackets Steering CommitteeJanuary 27, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Georgia Institute of Technology