ATLANTA — The newly released Chambers USA 2018, a selective guide to the leading attorneys in America, lists 17 Arnall Golden Gregory lawyers and six practices.
“The recognition by Chambers demonstrates the firm’s commitment to offering services and in-depth industry knowledge that help our clients successfully address their legal challenges,” Arnall Golden Gregory Managing Partner Jonathan E. Eady said.
The AGG attorneys that Chambers lists as “Leaders in their Field” are:
- Ashley S. Kelly, Labor & Employment (General Counsel and co-leader of the Employment Practice)
- Darryl S. Laddin, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (leader of the Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights and Financial Restructuring Practice)
- Alan G. Minsk, Life Sciences: Regulatory/Compliance (leader of the Food and Drug Practice)
- Robert L. Rothman, Litigation: General Commercial
- Teri A. Simmons, Immigration (leader of the Immigration and Global Mobility Practice)
- Jay I. Solomon, Immigration
In addition, Chambers ranks the following practices as exceptional in their field:
- Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers and Partners conducts research that includes thousands of interviews with clients and peers, and determines rankings based on select criteria, such as technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment. The Chambers USA guide is used to find exceptional business lawyers around the globe.
ABOUT ARNALL GOLDEN GREGORY LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory (AGG), an Am Law 200 law firm with 165 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, takes a “business sensibility” approach when advising clients. AGG provides industry knowledge, attention to detail, transparency and value to help businesses and individuals achieve their definition of success. AGG’s transaction, litigation, regulatory and privacy counselors serve clients in healthcare, real estate, litigation matters, business transactions, fintech, global commerce, government investigations and logistics and transportation. AGG subscribes to the belief “not if, but how.” Visit us at www.agg.com.