Access to capital is critical for life sciences companies. Securing funding can be a lengthy and complex process compounded by the need to plan for various exit transaction scenarios.
Register now for this one-hour, complimentary webinar with AGG Partner Brian Teras and Associate Joel Gossner as they help navigate market trends and legal considerations. Topics will include:
- Securities law issues in private capital raising
- Angel, seed and venture capital financing
- Debt financing
- Financing and exit transactions with established life sciences companies
- Exit transactions with private equity and financial buyers
- IPOs and alternatives to IPOs
Credits: This webinar is pending Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit by the State Bar of Georgia.