The pandemic has accelerated a shift to the digital and virtual engagement of customers across all industries, particularly retail. Gartner Inc. has seen an “incredible surge” in interest in digital commerce capabilities from IT executives across many sectors. Manufacturers used to selling through storefronts, are now setting up websites and virtual storefronts to sell directly to customers, and restaurants and retailers are moving operations to parking lots and sidewalks. In addition, the ability of brands to increase their agility and integrate commerce platforms with key digital marketing and customer experience systems is critical to success.
Join AGG’s partners J. Tucker Barr, Kevin Coy, Matthew V. Wilson, and Brian R. Smith to learn key steps in mitigating risk as you establish or expand your online business.
The group will discuss:
- How businesses are adapting to changes in customer behavior and creating or adjusting their online operations
- Mobile app development and suggestions for a complimentary customer experience
- Necessary steps to ramp up virtual private network connections and use of cloud services to communicate
- U.S. and international privacy and data security law considerations including privacy policies, data breach
response, email marketing and GDPR
- Behind the scenes infrastructure for fulfilling orders and entering into 3rd party contracts
- Restaurant adaptations for indoor and outdoor dining in a COVID world
- How to effectively monitor sales and online metrics in a rapid growth cycle
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
For more information or to register, please click here.