Tyler E. Stokes
Tyler is an associate in the Corporate & Finance practice and member of the Healthcare Private Equity team.
Tyler focuses his practice on representing private and public companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities, finance, entity selection and formation, and other matters.
Tyler graduated with honors from the University of Florida, receiving both a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He also graduated with honors from Florida State University College of Law, receiving a Juris Doctor. During law school, he was an executive editor of the Florida State University Law Review and a member of the Florida State University Business Review.
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor,magna cum laude
- Florida State University Law Review, Executive Editor
- Book Awards for Corporate Finance, Legal Writing & Research I, Admiralty Law, and Cybersecurity Law
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science - Psychology,cum laude
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science,cum laude
- State of Georgia – 2018
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023
News & Insights
- EventsAGG Sponsoring FSU College of Law Alumni ReceptionApril 26, 2023 | Conferences | Atlanta, Georgia
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP