Lauren W. Daniels
Lauren is an associate in the Corporate & Finance practice group and a member of the Economic Development & Public Finance team. She has advised clients in public finance transactions as issuer’s counsel, bond counsel, and company counsel in industries such as higher education, healthcare, nonprofit organizations, and local government. Lauren has also represented local issuers in connection with the issuance of revenue bonds and 501(c)(3) bonds.
Lauren previously was a member of the Georgia Law Review and a teaching assistant for the Legal Studies Department at the University of Georgia. During law school, Lauren received CALI Awards for achieving the highest grades in criminal and civil law classes. She also received the Law School Association Scholarship and the School of Law Merit Scholarship.
Serves as general counsel to the Development Authority of Fulton County and has represented the Authority in numerous taxable and tax-exempt bond issues for manufacturing facilities, private companies and 501(c)(3) entities including hospitals and educational institutions.
Serves as general counsel to the Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly Authority of Fulton County.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor,magna cum laude
- Georgia Law Review
- Teaching assistant for Legal Studies Department
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Civil Procedure
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Criminal Procedure II
- Law School Association Scholarship Recipient
- School of Law Merit Scholarship Recipient
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts – International Affairs and Spanish,summa cum laude
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- State of Georgia