Kate P. Bell
Kate is an associate in the Corporate & Finance practice. She focuses her practice on representing private and public companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and operational matters, entity selection and formation, and other matters. Kate represents clients across a broad range of industries, such as health care, real estate, manufacturing, entertainment, and other industries.
In addition, Kate counsels clients with respect to ordinary business matters, such as drafting and counseling clients on various types of contracts, including supply and customer agreements, service agreements, and general terms and conditions. She also drafts and counsels clients on key employee agreements, consulting agreements, transition and separation agreements, and restrictive covenant agreements.
While in law school, Kate served as executive managing editor of the Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law, and chair of the Negotiation Competition Team. She also worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge John Ellington, who now serves on the Supreme Court of Georgia, and as a research assistant for Walter Hellerstein, Distinguished Research Professor in Taxation.
Prior to attending law school, Kate worked on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
Assisted in the drafting of transaction and reorganization documents for a buyer involved in an $870 million acquisition in the packaging industry.
Represented U.S. a specialty pharmaceutical company in the negotiation of supply and services agreements with domestic and French manufacturing and packaging services companies.
Represented purchasers and sellers across various industries in transactions ranging from asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, and mergers, which have ranged in value from below $1 million to over $100 million.
Represented the U.S. supplier division of a European company in the negotiation of a master supply and services agreement with a company located in Panama.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- Rhodes College, Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- State of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022-23
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Best Lawyers in America GuidesAugust 19, 2021 | News Releases | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP