Jordan L. Settle
Jordan is an associate in the Corporate & Finance practice and a member of the Healthcare Private Equity team.
Jordan focuses her practice on representing private and public companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, finance, entity selection and formation, and other matters.
Prior to joining AGG, Jordan represented healthcare professionals in mergers and acquisitions, equity buy-ins, commercial leases, and employment matters. She also represented several dental clients in the sale of their practices to dental service organizations and private equity groups.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Managing Editor, Emory International Law Review
- University of Maryland, College Park, Bachelor of Arts - Government and Politics
- District of Columbia – 2016
- State of Georgia – 2015
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP