Ansly P. Moyer
Ansly is a partner in the Corporate & Finance practice and a member of the Economic Development & Public Finance team.
Ansly focuses her practice on representing corporate, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental clients in various roles on public finance transactions, including as bond counsel or underwriter’s counsel. She also serves as general counsel to local governmental authorities, where she’s developed a deep understanding of economic incentives. Clients appreciate her ability to negotiate complex financial and corporate contracts, including loan agreements, purchase agreements, credit and liquidity facilities, and incentive agreements. Ansly leverages this experience by assisting clients looking to expand operations in Georgia and by helping local governments develop incentive packages for private industry clients.
Prior to joining AGG, Ansly practiced law at several large Atlanta-based law firms. She has also served as a senior staff attorney for an international nonprofit housing organization.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Georgia Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts - English and Art History
- State of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America®, Public Finance Law, 2020-23
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Ends 2022 Strong With Addition of 25 Legal Professionals Across Six Practices in Highly Competitive Atlanta and Washington, D.C. MarketsDecember 27, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Grows Corporate and Economic Development Practices in Atlanta With Addition of Partner Ansly MoyerNovember 3, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP