For more than 70 years, AGG has maintained a tradition of giving back to the community and will continue this tradition for years to come.
Our attorneys regularly provide pro bono legal services to numerous local organizations, including the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation’s Saturday Lawyer Program, Atlanta Legal Aid, the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, and Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, among others. They provide legal assistance to victims of domestic abuse, families threatened with eviction and homelessness, and other low-income individuals in need of legal representation.
AGG also represents many deserving nonprofit organizations whose missions focus on helping those who are underserved.
- NewsABA Standing Committee on Pro Bono and Public Service Names Kathryn Hecker as 2022 Pro Bono LeaderApril 17, 2023 | Rankings & Recognition | ABA Free Legal Answers
- EventsAGG Sponsoring Georgia Appleseed’s 18th Annual Roaring for Justice FundraiserApril 20, 2023 | Conferences
- NewsKnox Withers Named Rising Star by 2023 AVLF All-Star AwardsMarch 13, 2023 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Wins 2022 Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation CupMarch 1, 2023 | Rankings & Recognition | Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- EventsFelix Swierski Presented Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta Webinar on Starting a NonprofitDecember 8, 2022 | Speaking Engagements
- EventsAGG Sponsoring Georgia Appleseed 17th Annual Fundraiser Roaring for JusticeApril 14, 2022 | Conferences
- NewsABA Standing Committee on Pro Bono and Public Service Names AGG and Kathryn Hecker as 2021 Pro Bono LeadersFebruary 11, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | ABA Free Legal Answers
- NewsAGG Wins 2021 Inaugural Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation CupJanuary 5, 2022 | In the News | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory Congratulates Jim Gober and Morgan Harrison for Receiving 2021 Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation AwardsApril 23, 2021 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsLawyers Protect Residents of a Changing WestsideMay 3, 2019 | In the News | Atlanta Business Chronicle
- NewsArnall Golden Gregory Volunteers Will Participate in ServiceJuris 2018May 17, 2018 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG Engaged in Community Improvement Projects on ServiceJuris DayJuly 29, 2017 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP