Please join AGG attorneys Brian A. Teras and Joel N. Gossner for a complimentary webinar on April 23, 2020: “Six Thing You Need to Know about Life Sciences M&A.”
During the webinar, they will share some key considerations relating to life sciences M&A. Also, in contrast to the October 2018 webinar, “Money, Money, Money: Raising Capital and Exit Transactions for Life Sciences Companies,” which covered a variety of topics at a high level, this webinar will be a deeper dive into a shorter list of topics that are specifically related to M&A transactions.
Here’s an overview of what will be covered:
- Key deal terms;
- The differences in deals with private equity buyers and strategic acquirers;
- Rep and warranty insurance;
- Acquisitions of small and mid-cap publicly traded life sciences companies;
- Alternatives to traditional M&A transactions; and
- Significant changes in Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) regulation for life sciences deals.
Who’ll benefit from listening in? Senior executives, corporate business development personnel, and in-house legal counsel.
CLE credits: This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit by the State Bar of Georgia.
For more information, please click here to register or contact Mr. Teras or Mr. Gossner.