Join AGG attorneys Steven A. Kaye (as moderator), Darryl S. Laddin, David J. Marmins, and Hedy S. Rubinger for a complimentary webinar as they review and discuss:
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of terminating the lease and replacing the tenant operator?
- What leverage can an operator exert and when should it be exerted?
- What is the impact of COVID on distressed facilities?
- How might a landlord’s legal action against a distressed operator affect the operator’s COVID-related government relief funds and loans?
- What are the relevant time considerations around a distressed facility?
- What licensure, regulatory, and reimbursement concerns arise with a distressed facility?
- How do the dynamics change if the tenant operator files bankruptcy?
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
Credits: AGG has applied for 1 hour of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit by the State Bar of Georgia for this webinar.
To register for this webinar, please click here.