Join AGG partners Sean C. Kulka, Sara M. Lord, Montserrat C. Miller, and Henry M. Perlowski for a live discussion on the challenges faced by multi-unit retailers and restaurants due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing economic recession. Moderated by co-chair of the Retail Real Estate and Retail industry team Jonathan L. Neville, our speakers from the Bankruptcy, Corporate, Government Investigations, and Litigation teams will discuss:
- Impact of bankruptcy on your agreements with the debtor
- Bankruptcy sales process and potential opportunities
- The impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic on workforce structuring and compensation issues factoring the heightened risk of employment-related claims
- Understanding the latest presidential immigration proclamation and impact on your workforce
- Preparing for immigration-related worksite enforcement investigations and changes to the Form I-9 process during the COVID-19 pandemic and after
- Managing post-COVID-19 government investigations through comprehensive compliance programs and effective investigation response plans
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
Note: The presentation and audio for this webinar will be streamed through your computer. A dial-in number will not be provided.
To enhance your webinar experience with us, please make sure to close out of all other streaming services prior to joining the webinar. If you experience audio issues during the broadcast, hit the F5 button on your keyboard to refresh the webpage in your browser.