events | April 27, 2020
Business, Legal, Tax Climate in the U.S. During COVID-19
Arnall Golden Gregory’s Global Commerce industry team, Frazier & Deeter, and Taylor Vinters will present a complimentary webinar, titled “Business, Legal, Tax Climate in the U.S. During COVID-19” covering the current business environment in the U.S. for multinational companies.
Register now to join us on April 27 to hear panel discussions about:
- Planning for U.S. Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loan forgiveness
- Evolving regulatory considerations for companies conducting business in the U.S.
- What constitutes an Essential Business during a shutdown?
- Employment Law
- Tax planning related to COVID-19 changes
- Practical issues with struggling trading partners, negotiations with lenders
- Looking forward: opportunistic investment
- Tenley A. Carp
- Tycho H.E. Stahl
- Andrew J. Schutt