AGG attorneys are known for their extensive collaboration with Israeli companies, business leaders, investors, and law firms. While AGG advises on a wide variety of legal issues, we have particular experience and offer assistance to our Israeli-based clientele in the following areas:
- Real Estate
- Food & Drug Administration (Marketing Authorization & Regulatory Compliance)
- Data Privacy
- Financial Investments
- Incorporation Matters
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Trademark Registration
Commitment and Connection – “Making a Shitach”
Our lawyers maintain a strong commitment to being present in Israel, which is complemented by the firm’s involvement in the International Bar Association (IBA).
AGG’s work for Israeli businesses is highly respected by leaders across Israel, and we work diligently to firmly grasp the needs of these clients. With a strong understanding of the fundamental requirements of Israeli businesses and how they can be most successful, we routinely make helpful connections between Israeli investors and U.S. investments, integrating Israeli investors across the United States. We act as connectors for Israeli law firms to key resources in the United States, Europe, Asia, and other business centers around the globe with the goal of enhancing Israeli business opportunities.
AGG has a rich history of active involvement in organizations relevant to our Israeli business clients, including Conexx, as well as organizations such as the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), Jewish National Fund (JNF) and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). The firm also works with Atlanta’s Consul General from Israel on its law committee. Our attorneys are often invited to speak at major international conferences that connect Israeli networks to critical information affecting cross-border business dealings.
- Represented Israeli interests in their leasing and property management in the U.S.
- Represented Israeli-based prescription pharmaceutical companies with U.S.-related commercialization efforts, including reviewing promotional materials for compliance with FDA and Anti-Kickback laws.
- Represented Israeli-based over-the-counter drug and cosmetic companies with marketing efforts in the U.S. to ensure compliance with FDA requirements.
- Introduced numerous U.S. companies to the financial institutional market in Israel.
- Represented a foreign investor in structuring a joint venture for the $45 million acquisition of limited liability company interests pertaining to a commercial condominium in New York City.
- Represented an Israeli company on a $200 million credit facility.
- Drafted and provided FDA Regulatory Opinion Letters for Form F-1 Securities Filings for Israeli-based companies.
News & Insights
- EventsAlan Minsk to Speak in Collaboration With ACC Healthcare Compliance ForumDecember 28, 2022 | Speaking Engagements | Rehovot
- NewsAlan Minsk Named Chair of MedTech, Devices and Digital Health Council at ConexxNovember 1, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Conexx
- PublicationsIndustry Pulse for Life Sciences Companies: Resolving Intellectual Property Disputes through International ArbitrationMay 18, 2017 | Alerts | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Alan G. Minsk
- Abe J. Schear