Justin F. Ferraro
Justin is an associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice.
Prior to joining AGG, Justin clerked for the Honorable M. Casey Rodgers in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida. He also consulted at a Big 4 accounting firm, advising a multitude of clients, including large multinational companies and emerging businesses.
Justin graduated, cum laude, from William & Mary Law School. While earning his J.D., he was an articles editor for the William & Mary Business Law Review and represented clients filing disability compensation claims with the Department of Veterans Affairs through the Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefits Clinic.
- William & Mary Law School, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- William & Mary Business Law Review, Articles Editor
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- *Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Supervised by a member of the District of Columbia Bar.
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Ends 2022 Strong With Addition of 25 Legal Professionals Across Six Practices in Highly Competitive Atlanta and Washington, D.C. MarketsDecember 27, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP