Felix S. Swierski IV
Felix is an associate in the Private Wealth practice and a member of the Tax-Exempt & Charitable Organizations industry team.
Felix advises individuals and their families on complex wealth transfer planning strategies, including estate and gift tax planning, charitable giving, family business succession planning, and estate administration. He also advises tax-exempt entities, such as public charities and private foundations on corporate governance issues and various tax compliance requirements.
Felix graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a Bachelor of Arts in communication. Prior to attending law school, Felix worked at a CBS-affiliate television station, the New York State Assembly, and Georgetown University. Felix attended the Georgetown University Law Center, while working full-time, and graduated in 2021.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor of Arts – Communication,magna cum laude
- State of Georgia
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023
News & Insights
- EventsFelix Swierski and Tyson Willis Spoke at State Bar of Georgia ICLE Basic Fiduciary 101 ProgramMarch 31, 2023 | Speaking Engagements
- EventsFelix Swierski Presented Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta Webinar on Starting a NonprofitDecember 8, 2022 | Speaking Engagements
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP