Dymond A. Anthony
Dymond is an associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Dymond served as a federal judicial law clerk in the Southern District of Georgia for the Honorable Brian K. Epps. This experience provided an invaluable perspective into federal court practice and an in-depth understanding of alternative dispute resolution by assisting in the settlement of numerous cases via mediation.
Dymond earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she served as the executive editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and the 2017-18 vice president of The Davenport-Benham Black Law Student Association. Prior, she received her Bachelor of Arts in criminology from the University of South Florida in 2015.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, Executive Editor
- Criminal Defense Practicum
- The Davenport-Benham Black Law Student Association, Vice President, 2017-18
- Honorable Charles E. Auslander and the Honorable Ethelyn Simpson, Intern
- Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, Pupil
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Arts - Criminology,magna cum laude
- State of Georgia
- Clarke-Carley Inn of Court
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2023
News & Insights
- PublicationsSCOTUS Unanimously Rules Mall of America Can Challenge Sears’ $10-Per-Year LeaseMay 3, 2023 | Articles | Alerts | American Bar Association
- PublicationsFTC Proposes Ban on Employment-Related Non-Compete AgreementsJanuary 24, 2023 | Alerts | Articles | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Events2022 AGG Employment Law Seminar: Back to BasicsNovember 17, 2022 | AGG Seminars & Webinars | Atlanta, Georgia