Damon D. Eisenbrey
Damon is a partner in the Healthcare practice with an extensive background completely devoted to litigation. He represents patients and healthcare providers against insurance companies on plan coverage, benefits, and reimbursement-related matters, including state and federal class and consolidated mass actions. With his experience and commitment to enforcing laws related to coverage for medical and behavioral health treatments, Damon counsels healthcare providers and organizations on operational, transactional, compliance, licensing, audit, investigation, recoupment, and regulatory matters.
Additionally, Damon has significant experience handling complex business and employment litigation matters, as well as trade secret misappropriation, trademark infringement, securities fraud, and trustee and beneficiary disputes, as well as substantial arbitration and appellate experience.
Prior to joining AGG, Damon practiced at international law firms, representing companies ranging from start-ups to mid-market enterprises and Fortune 100 corporations, as well as the top accounting firms in the U.S. and leading global providers of risk management, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage. He also served as a trial attorney for a litigation firm in California.
Placing an emphasis on open communication and a rapport rooted in trust with each of his clients, Damon ensures his clients are involved in each material step throughout the entirety of the legal process.
Damon brings an international perspective to his practice, having lived in Japan, the Philippines, Hawaii, and California while growing up as the son of a U.S. Marine Corps officer and pilot. Damon also served four years in the U.S. Merchant Marines, where he logged enough nautical miles working on oil tankers and cargo ships to travel around the world twice while visiting ports in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, North America, and South America.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts – International Political Economy and Economics
- Dean’s List
- Golden Key Honor Society
- International Social Science Honor Society
- National Political Science Honor Society
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor
- Dean’s List
- Thomas More Law Honor Society
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2008
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Ends 2022 Strong With Addition of 25 Legal Professionals Across Six Practices in Highly Competitive Atlanta and Washington, D.C. MarketsDecember 27, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- NewsAGG’s Growing Healthcare Litigation Practice Highlighted in Legal MediaOctober 17, 2022 | In the News | The Daily Report
- NewsAGG Recruits Two Healthcare Litigation Partners to Washington, D.C.September 19, 2022 | News Releases | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP