Anne is a senior paralegal in the International and Immigration practice groups. She has over ten years of legal experience working as a paralegal. She supports corporate and individual clients in business and family immigration law and assists international corporate clients with corporate filings in the U.S.
Prior to joining AGG, Anne worked for over seven years with multinational corporations (including the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games, Inc.) acquiring a broad range of experience in international human resource management focusing on human resource, legal, administrative, and management issues relating to international employees.
- National Center for Paralegal Training, Paralegal Certificate
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Global Chairperson, Georgia Society of Human Resource Management (“SHRM”) State Council, 2000-03
- Director of Programs, NE Geographical Emphasis Group, SHRM-Atlanta, 2000-03
- Chairperson of the International Committee, SHRM – Atlanta, 1998-2000
- Member, SHRM National, SHRM-Atlanta, and Institute for International Human Resources, 1996-present
- Board of Directors, The Georgia Association of Legal Assistants, 1991-93; Chairman of continuing Legal Education, 1991-92
- Volunteer, American Immigration Lawyers Association pro bono Project, 1991
- Saturday Lawyers Program (pro bono for Atlanta Legal Aid), 1990-92