Join Arnall Golden Gregory LLP (AGG) and VITAL4 on December 8, 2020. Our speakers Montserrat C. Miller and Megan P. Mitchell, partners of AGG, and Kristin L. Stafford, founder and CEO of VITAL4 will discuss:
- COVID-19 led companies to focus on their IT infrastructure to allow employees to work from home. What are some of the new processes and associated risks in the background screening industry?
- What can the background screening industry learn from this year’s COVID-19 realities?
- How can CRAs adapt to stay viable by enhancing offerings to increase revenue?
- Data Security! Data Security! Data Security! How have CRAs had to emphasize data security to safeguard systems, communication channels, and consumer personal data?
- Hiring and screening changed, including limitations on background checks due to closures or reduced hours. What are the lessons learned from 2020 due to these onboarding process changes?
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
If you have missed the event, please click here to access the recording.