AGG Technology chair Lori Wright will speak on a panel hosted by the Greater Wilmington Business Journal, titled “Straight Talk on Tech: Implementing IT in Health Care,” on March 24, 2022, at 9 a.m. EDT.
Lori, along with fellow panelists with knowledge across all stages of health IT contracting and implementation, will discuss:
- The policy and market drivers propelling this change and projected actions on the regulatory and industry horizon
- How not all systems are created equal, and why you cannot rely exclusively on demos and marketing materials when evaluating technology solutions
- What common issues providers should consider when contracting for a platform (and best practices for navigating the contract negotiation)
- Best practices for implementing technology solutions within a clinical practice and how to evaluate and optimize organizational readiness
- Why this shift requires providers to expand internal capacity in IT, cybersecurity, and compliance
To learn more and register, please click here.