Defending and Fending Off Government Investigations: How and Why the DOJ Is Looking at Corporate Compliance, Accountability, and Cooperation
Please join Litigation, Government Investigations, and Healthcare partner Sara M. Lord and Food & Drug practice team leader Alan G. Minsk for a complimentary webinar focusing on what to expect from the resurgence in government investigations following the pandemic. Over the last several months, we have seen an uptick in new investigations and renewed activity in some investigations that had gone quiet. Recent statements by Department of Justice officials have made it clear that corporate criminal enforcement is a top priority, and that individuals and companies are both targets.
This webinar will focus on a variety of topics, including:
- DOJ’s investigative priorities;
- individual rights and responsibilities when a company is under investigation;
- why you should consider refreshing your compliance programs;
- what DOJ’s emphasis on accountability means when a company is under investigation;
- whether cooperation means what DOJ says it should mean; and
- how an investigation can reorder relationships within a company.
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
Sara and Alan were both recently recognized as top authors for their thought leadership by the 2022 JD Supra Readers’ Choice Awards.
Credits: 1 hour of CLE credit is pending approval by the State Bar of Georgia.
Note: The presentation and audio for this webinar will be streamed through your computer. A dial-in number will not be provided.
To enhance your webinar experience with us, please make sure to close out of all other streaming services prior to joining the webinar. If you experience audio issues during the broadcast, hit the F5 button on your keyboard to refresh the webpage in your browser.
- Sara M. Lord
- Alan G. Minsk