Celebrity endorsements and influencer advertising campaigns are popular within life sciences, spanning the food and drug, medical device, dietary supplements, and pharmaceutical industries. There are regulatory, contractual, trademark, and FTC issues to consider in connection with these campaigns, along with rapidly developing specific guidance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, we’ll dive in to practical examples of how these concepts apply to life sciences companies.
Join AGG attorneys Anuj Desai, Genevieve M. Razick, Matthew V. Wilson, and Alan G. Minsk (serving as moderator) as they review and discuss:
- Best practices for the creative review process for celebrity spokesperson, endorsement and influencer campaigns
- FTC enforcement actions concerning these campaigns and regulatory issues that may arise
- Influencer claims during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must have contract terms for celebrity spokesperson, endorsement and influencer campaign agreements
- FDA enforcement and ways to minimize regulatory risk
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of this webinar.
Credits: This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit by the State Bar of Georgia.
To register, please click here.