Companies have been forced to navigate unprecedented challenges to protect the health and safety of their employees, customers, vendors, and guests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Cisive and AGG on July 22 for a 60-minute learning session discussing the critical role of COVID-19 testing protocol and contact tracing programs in safely reopening the workplace amid the Coronavirus crisis. By following the latest COVID-19 best practices, employers can comply with the law, mitigate risk, and keep employees safe while returning to the workplace.
AGG’s Henry M. Perlowski will join Brian Hullinger, the Chief Revenue Officer at Cisive, to discuss:
- The current state of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The uncertain legal landscape of bringing employees back to work.
- Legal requirements, benefits and best practices for COVID-19 testing.
- Drug and substance abuse testing during COVID-19.
- Best practices for developing a contact tracing program and how to implement them.
This webinar qualifies for 1 SHRM & HRCI PDC/CEU.