Simran is an associate in the Commercial & Asset-Based Lending and Real Estate practices.
Prior to joining AGG, Simran externed for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice. She also twice served as a summer associate for AGG.
While earning her J.D. from Emory University School of Law, Simran received a transactional law certificate and remained highly active in her school’s legal community. She served as articles editor and the first diversity, equity, and inclusion editor in the school’s history for the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal. Additionally, she was the president of the Environmental Law Society, vice president of academic affairs of the South Asian Law Association, and events co-chair of the Student Bar Association.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor,with honors
- Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, Articles Editor; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Editor
- Environmental Law Society, President; 1L Representative
- Sol Golden Law Scholarship Recipient
- South Asian Law Student Association, Vice President of Academic Affairs; 1L Representative
- Student Bar Association, Events Co-Chair; GSGA Representative; 3L Representative
- Transactional Law Certificate
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts — Philosophy,summa cum laude
- Dean’s List
- State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Asian Bar Association of Georgia
- Emory Alumni Association
- Hindi ( Fluent )
- Punjabi ( Fluent )
- Spanish ( Proficient )
- Urdu ( Fluent )