Max S. Franco
Max is a staff attorney in the Real Estate practice and a member of the Retail industry team.
Max focuses his practice on real estate law, including the acquisition, development, and disposition of commercial real estate. He also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
Max earned his J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law. While attending law school, he served as a legal extern for the Metro Atlanta Business Court. Prior, he received his B.A. from the University of Alabama.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor,cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Trade
- The Law and Development Institute Certificate Recipient
- Jewish Law Students Association, Former President
- Oglethorpe Legal Society
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts - History,cum laude
- State of Georgia
- Hebrew ( Conversational )