Margaret (Maggie) O. Scharle
Maggie is an associate in the Corporate & Finance practice and a member of the Economic Development & Public Finance industry team. She focuses her practice on representing private and public companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and operational matters, securities, finance, entity selection and formation, private offerings, and other matters.
In addition to transactional matters, Maggie has experience with general corporate contract review of various types of contracts. She also has experience assisting companies in securing economic development tax incentives and grants from various state agencies.
Maggie graduated with honors from Tulane University School of Law, receiving a Juris Doctor, where she served as the senior research editor of the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. She also graduated from the A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, receiving a Master of Business Administration.
- Tulane University School of Law, Juris Doctor,magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Corporate and Business Law Section Award
- CALI Award in Business Reorganization & Bankruptcy Procedure
- Tulane University A.B. Freeman School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Arts - Sociology,cum laude
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science,cum laude
- State of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023
News & Insights
- NewsAGG Attorney Recognition in The Best Lawyers in America® Increases by More Than 50 Percent in 2023 EditionAugust 18, 2022 | Rankings & Recognition | Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- PublicationsTulane Journal of International and Comparative Law Published Margaret Sharle's Article on Iranian Negotiations on North Korea's Nonproliferation2018 | Articles | Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law
- PublicationsMargaret Scharle Authored "Al-Juffali v. Estrada: Battle Royale: A Fight for Alimony"2018 | Articles | Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law