ATLANTA – The latest edition of Best Lawyers lists 33 Arnall Golden Gregory attorneys, including eight who are new to the guide this year. Best Lawyers’ selections are based on peer reviews.
Bertram L. Levy, who chairs Arnall Golden Gregory’s Private Wealth Practice Group, has been listed in the guide since the 1995-96 edition.
The eight newly listed attorneys are:
- Henry R. Chalmers, Partner, Commercial Litigation: Mr. Chalmers co-chairs the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. His practice encompasses a wide variety of complex business disputes.
- R. Michael Barry, Partner, Healthcare: Mr. Barry focuses on healthcare transactional and regulatory law.
- Jennifer Downs Burgar, Of Counsel, Healthcare: Ms. Burgar focuses on regulatory and compliance issues, as well as administrative litigation.
- Alan C. Horowitz, Partner, Healthcare: Mr. Horowitz focuses on regulatory issues concerning Medicare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies.
- Alan K. Parver, Partner, Healthcare: Mr. Parver, in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, focuses on policy issues that have helped protect Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP program beneficiaries’ access to critical, life-saving therapies.
- J. Grant Wilmer Jr., Partner, Real Estate: Mr. Wilmer focuses on the purchase, development, financing, operation and sale of numerous types of real estate projects.
Other ranked attorneys are: William H. Kitchens, Kevin B. Getzendanner, Glenn P. Hendrix, Allen I. Hirsch, Robert L. Rothman, Jonathan Golden, Donald I. Hackney Jr., Aaron M. Danzig, John L. Gornall Jr., Hedy Silver Rubinger, John C. Spinrad, Jason E. Bring, Teri A. Simmons, Karen Barris Bragman, Stephen M. Dorvee, Scott E. Taylor, Scott A. Fisher, Steven A. Pepper, Abe J. Schear, Philip G. Skinner, Cleburne E. “Greg” Gregory III, Jack K. Holland, and Suzanne Tucker Plybon.
About Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory, with more than 150 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, employs a “business sensibility” approach, developing a deep understanding of each client’s situation in order to find a customized, cost-sensitive solution. Selected for The National Law Journal’s prestigious 2013 Midsize Hot List, the firm advises on corporate, litigation and regulatory matters for numerous industries, including business services, healthcare, life sciences, logistics and transportation, real estate, franchising, information services, energy, and manufacturing. AGG is a solutions partner that subscribes to the belief “not if, but how.”