The newly released 2012 edition of Chambers USA Guide to legal services includes 13 attorneys and four practice groups at Arnall Golden Gregory LLP.
The listed attorneys are:
- Scott A. Fisher Mr. Fisher focuses his practice on the representation of developers, owners and investors in the structuring and closing of commercial real estate transactions and joint ventures.
- Jonathan Golden Mr. Golden practices primarily in the areas of Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions. He is chairman of the firm.
- Cleburne E. "Greg" Gregory III Mr. Gregory represents clients in the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions and works extensively in almost all aspects of domestic corporate, partnership and S corporation taxation, as well as the taxation of specialized entities such as REITS. He chairs the firm’s Tax group.
- Glenn P. Hendrix Mr. Hendrix practices in the areas of commercial and administrative dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, and administrative appeals. He is managing partner of the firm.
- Ashley Steiner Kelly She focuses her practice on counseling and training employers and representing them in discrimination, restrictive covenant, wage and hour, employment contract, ERISA and other employee benefits litigation. She co-chairs the firm’s Litigation practice group.
- Henry M. Perlowski Mr. Perlowski counsels employers in complex organizational restructurings; defends them in executive contract, discrimination, wage and hour, and ERISA and employee benefits litigation; and represents companies and executives in all forms of competition, fiduciary duty and trade secrets disputes. He chairs the Employment practice group.
- Robert L. Rothman Mr. Rothman’s practice focuses on assisting clients in evaluating complex business disputes, whether through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution or litigation. He co-chairs the firm’s Litigation group.
- Hedy Silver Rubinger Ms. Rubinger represents healthcare providers including nursing homes, ambulatory surgery centers, assisted living facilities, physician groups, continuing care retirement communities, hospitals, home health agencies, hospices and ancillary service providers. She chairs the Healthcare practice group.
- H. Carol Saul Ms. Saul’s practice focuses on regulatory counseling for providers: hospitals, academic medical centers, physical therapy, and home and community-based services providers.
- Teri A. Simmons Ms. Simmons focuses her practice on representing foreign-owned business entities and individuals investing in the U.S. in the areas of corporate, tax, real estate and employment law, as well as immigration matters. She chairs the Immigration practice team.
- Philip G. Skinner Mr. Skinner represents owners, developers, investors, landlords and tenants in the acquisition, joint venture, development, financing and leasing of all types of commercial real estate.
- John C. Spinrad Mr. Spinrad advises clients with regard to environmental due diligence and structuring corporate and real estate transactions to minimize or apportion environmental liabilities. He also provides counsel on environmental permitting and enforcement issues. Mr. Spinrad chairs the Environmental practice team.
- Sidney S. Welch Ms. Welch concentrates on representing physicians and physician practices in all legal aspects of their practices on a national basis.
Chambers also recognized the following practice areas: