The new edition of Chambers USA, a selective guide to the leading attorneys in America, lists 16 Arnall Golden Gregory lawyers and eight practices.
The ranked AGG attorneys represent a broad swath of the firm’s services: Healthcare, Real Estate, Privacy & Data Security, Corporate/M&A, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Litigation, Labor & Employment, Immigration, Environment, Tax, and Life Sciences. The recognition demonstrates the firm’s commitment to offering a suite of services and in-depth industry knowledge to help enterprising clients address urgent and rapidly proliferating legal needs.
Robert R. Belair, managing partner of the firm’s Washington, D.C., office and one of the leading privacy attorneys in the country, and environmental attorney Brooke F. Dickerson are new to the rankings this year.
The AGG attorneys that Chambers lists as “Leaders in their Field” are:
- Robert R. Belair, Privacy & Data Security (leader of the Privacy and Consumer Regulatory Practice)
- Ashley S. Kelly, Labor & Employment (General Counsel and co-leader of the Employment Practice)
- Darryl S. Laddin, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (leader of the Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights and Financial Restructuring Practice)
- Alan G. Minsk, Life Sciences: Regulatory/Compliance (leader of the Life Sciences Industry Team)
- Teri A. Simmons, Immigration (leader of the Immigration and Global Mobility Practice)
In addition, Chambers ranks the following practices:
- Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers and Partners conducts research that includes thousands of in-depth interviews with clients and peers and determines rankings based on select criteria, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by the client. The Chambers USA guide is trusted by clients throughout the world when they need to find reliable, capable and appropriate business lawyers.
About Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory was selected to The National Law Journal’s prestigious “Midsize Hot List” because of its success in helping aspiring businesses resolve pressing issues related to regulation, litigation, globalization, privacy and growth. With 160 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, AGG provides exceptional partner relationships, deep industry knowledge, flexible service, and value to help clients grow and protect their businesses and achieve their definition of success.
Please click the link below to download the entire press release.