AGG congratulates the following attorneys who have been selected for inclusion as “Rising Stars” in the 2012 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers.
In 1998, Super Lawyers launched “Rising Stars” to recognize the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state—those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
2012 Georgia Rising Stars
- Abdullahi, Anisa I. – Real Estate
- Bradfield, Daniel J. – Real Estate
- Bring, Jason E. – Healthcare
- Burgar, Jennifer Downs – Healthcare
- Flake, Andrew B. – Business Litigation
- Marshall, Edward A. – Business Litigation
- Neville, Jonathan L. – Real Estate
- Rissler, W. Jerad – Healthcare
- Smith, Brian R. – Real Estate
- Wandstrat, Scott A. – Business Litigation & Insurance Coverage
- Ware, Jeremy T. – Estate Planning & Probate
- Withers, C. Knox – Business Litigation
Please click here to view the list of AGG Georgia Super Lawyers recipients.